Regulations for Content Writer course
Thank you for your interest in the course that the Content Writer Academy conducts (hereinafter referred to as “Course”).
The primary purpose of the Interns is to increase students’s (hereinafter referred to as “Interns”) competencies in the field of content writing. For this purpose, we apply the principles of this Regulations.
1) About us
Content Writer agency with headquarters on Batorego 41A/117, 60-687 Estate in Poznań, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) under the NIP number 9721306308, REGON 385411733 (hereinafter referred to as: „Content Writer”) is represented by CEO, Bartosz Ciesielski.
The definitions used in these Regulations are:
- Civil Code – the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 ((Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, with later amendments).
- Regulations – this Regulations for Course.
- Website – website available at URL https://contentwriter.com.in/ with its subpages.
- System – the Service Provider’s computer program that enables the proper course.
- Electronic service – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient via the Website in accordance with the Regulations.
- User – person that makes use of the Website.
- Intern – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, for whom the use of the Website, in the area of contracting for the provision of services, is directly related to user’s commercial or professional activity (i.e. not being a consumer in this case); (2) legal entity; or (3) organizational unit without legal personality, but regarded as entity with legal capacity by law – taking part in the Course.
Intern and Content Writer are jointly referred to as “Parties”.
3) General principles of the Course
- Content Writer enables Users to sign up for the Course. For this purpose, dedicated subpages on the Website should be used (https://contentwriter.com.in/course/)
- To become an Intern, the User is obliged to pay a first fee of ₹999 amount.
- Content Writer ensure payments via electronic means and by credit card via Stripe.com – possible current payment methods are described on: https://www.stripe.com/.
- Whenever payment has been made, the User receives a payment confirmation to the previously indicated email address and thus becomes an Intern by entering into an Course Agreement with Content Writer.
- After the start of the course, the Content Writer undertakes to provide yearly training services to the Intern. In turn, the Intern undertakes to pay a monthly fee for the next 12 calendar months.
- Content Writer contacts the Intern within two weekdays in order to start the Course. At the beginning of the course, the Intern receives internal didactic materials from Content Writer in English language. Then the Content Writer will implement further training elements.
- Completion of the Course is equivalent to Content Writer personalized certificate issuance. After that, the training will be extended for an indefinite period, unless the trainee terminates the contract by resigning from the Course. Then the subscription is terminated and Content Writer stops providing training services.
4) Contact with the Content Writer agency
Electronic email is the basic means of ongoing distance communication with the Users (email: [email protected]).
5) Complaints about the Course
- The Intern may submit complaints related to the Course via e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
- Content Writer recommends including such elements in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances related to the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the occurrence of irregularities; (2) the Intern’s claims; as well as (3) Complainant’s contact details, thanks to which consideration of the complaint by Content Writer will be carried out faster. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are recommendations and do not interfere with the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the following elements and description of the complaint.
- The Service Provider responds to the complaint withing 14 calendar days.
6) Additional contractual provisions
- Content Writer reserves the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Intern within 7 calendar days from the date of the conclusion. In such case, withdrawal from the contract may take place without giving a reason and does not give any additional claims against the Content Writer to the Intern.
- Failure to complete the Course does not entitle the Intern to receive a refund of the payment for the Course.
- Content Writer is not liable to the Intern for the damages and any failure to fulfill obligations resulting from any mistakes and technical failures beyond the control of Content Writer.
- Content Writer is not liable to the Intern for the damages and any failure to fulfill obligations resulting from the force majeure or any other reasons beyond the control of Content Writer.
- Content Writer is liable to the Intern, regardless of its legal basis, only up to the amount of the fees paid by the Intern for the previous year. Content Writer is liable to the Intern only for typical and actually incurred damages, foreseeable at the time of concluding the contract, resulting from the willful action of Content Writer, excluding profits lost.
- Content Writer reserves the right to withdraw the contract with the immediate effect whenever the Intern grossly violates the terms of these regulations.
- The Intern promises that the texts will be created only by the Intern at the request of Content Writer (“Literary works”), and thus has personal and property copyrights to them.
- The materials provided and the training platform remain the property of Content Writer, who retains full copyrights to them.
- The content created by the Intern during the course remains his property.
8) Confidentiality clause
- „Confidential Information” is any undisclosed commercial, financial, technical, technological, organizational, personal or other information that carry economic value.
- The Intern is obliged not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties and not to use it for purposes other than the performance of obligations arising from any arrangements concluded between the Parties, and is also obliged to take all measures preventing the disclosure of Confidential Information.
- Any material containing Confidential Information provided by Content Writer, including but not limited to educational materials (“Materials“), are and will remain the property of the Purchaser and must not be copied in whole or in part without Purchaser’s express written consent. All copies of the Materials are the property of the Purchaser.
9) Final provisions
- In matters that are not covered by Regulations of Course, the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws, 1994, no. 24 item 83 with later amendments), provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply.
- Considering the individual nature of the Course, according to Art. 38 point 3 of the Act on Public Procurement Law, the Service Recipient is not entitled to withdraw from the contract and unsubscribe the course before the end of the full training period, i.e. 12 months.
- The Parties undertake to settle any disputes arising from the course of the Practices in an consensual manner. Content Writer obtain jurisdiction in the event of any disputes arising from the content of this Agreement.